Las Vegas Auto Scratch Repair
Minor repairs needed for a vehicle are often overlooked and put off simply because the car can still be driven. However, there are a few benefits that come into play when you take care of those scratches on your car and have them repaired.
Scratches on a vehicle typically include two different types:
- Superficial scratches on the surface of the clear coat or the base paint.
- Deep scratches that reach as far down as the primer or the metal of your vehicle.
What Is Involved in Scratch Repair?
Removing car scratches is typically accomplished in just a few hours, depending on the severity of the damage. Deeper scratches take longer to repair as do multiple scratches and chips. First, the technician sands the area surrounding the scratch so that the paint level is the same. Next, he applies the paint. Then, he buffs the area to encourage balanced coloring of the paint. The area is then waxed to seal in the repairs that have taken place.
Why Should You Pay for Scratch Repair?
- Refreshing your paint job improves the value of your vehicle.
- A paint touchup can enhance the appearance of your vehicle.
- Scratch repair is less expensive than a completely new paint job.
- Repairing scratches can prevent additional damage from occurring, including rusting and continued paint loss.
Why Come to Las Vegas Pro Collision Center for Your Scratch Repair?
Scratch marks near the keyhole of your vehicle? No problem, we can take care of it!
Worried about matching your paint for a perfect color blending? Don’t worry at all – we use a computerized paint mixing system to perfectly match your vehicle’s original paint color.
At Las Vegas Pro Collision Center, we offer a DISCOUNT of 15% on any written estimate that you bring in with you from any other auto scratch repair shop. Plus, you could just come in and ask for a written estimate. We’ll even give you a 15% discount off that price! We aim to please all of our customers, all of the time!